Background

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Tums Chewy Delights

 
Recently I received a sample pack of these neat little anti-acid chews. I was given the Very Cherry!
I was quite impress!  Good Flavor. Does not taste chalky like most other products.
Works pretty fast.  My mother has made this dinner one night that I just looked at and knew I was going to get heartburn like crazy.  But first thing I told my mother. "At Least I will get to test out my New Tums sample!" 
 
Very Good Product!! 
Definitely Ultra Strength. Works Fast!!
 
I went to walmart the following day and bought me a 32ct bag.
They also come in 6ct!
Great Price too!!
 
If your interested in knowing what is in the Chewy Delights Ingredients, I have listed them below!!:
 
Very Cherry:
 
Corn starch, corn syrup, corn syrup solids, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, glycerin, hydrogenated coconut oil, natural and artificial flavors, non-fat dairy milk, propylene glycol, soy lecithin, sucrose. Contains milk and soy.
Smooth Peppermint:
Corn starch, corn syrup, corn syrup solids, FD&C blue #1, glycerin, gum Arabic, hydrogenated coconut oil, natural and artificial flavors, non-fat dairy milk, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, soy lecithin, sucrose. Contains milk and soy
 
 
Soft Chew contains: calcium 470 mg, magnesium 5mg.
 
 
 
 I would definitely reccommend these little chews to everyone!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment