Background

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Mayesa Cacao ~ Healthy Chocolate Drink

Mayesa
"A Healthy Chocolate Drink"
 
 
I’m Abby and I have a passion for all things healthy!  From fitness to nutrition; to wellness of body, mind and spirit…I’ve studied it, I’ve lived it and I’m excited to pass it along. To learn about Mayesa, Click Here!! 
 
 
 
Mayesa is a dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free beverage made from organic cacao (the purest form of dark chocolate).  Full of Cacao, Protein (Non-GMO) and Cinnamon for not only great taste but to help stablize blood sugar. Great for Diabetics!
 
 
I recently received 2 of  Mayesa's Cacao Original Healthy Drinks!  I was extremely eager to try this being that I am Lactose intolerant.  Not fun, but very happy to try something for once with NO Dairy!!  I had my first one in the morning to replace my coffee.  Very tasty and much better for me than my morning routine. Gave me energy that lasted most of the day. After only one of Mayesa's drinks I was more awake, than my 4 cups of coffee through out the day.
I still can't get over the taste.  Its like a chocolate explosion in my mouth. lol Sounds weird but true!
One my second day, I used it as a meal replacement.  Well sort of.  I didn't have a full lunch is what I meant. So instead of my usual salad with chicken and nuts and spinach, I ate a Clif nutrition bar and drank my Mayesa shake.  I drank my shake first and I was quite surprised that after my shake I wasn't really hungry any more.  Thats a plus!!
 
For Taste:  I give it a 4 out of 5.
Only because after I drank the whole thing, i notice a slight left behind after taste, but it won't stop me from drinking more of them.
Size:  5 out of 5.
Perfect Portion!
Price: about $4.00 in store or $36.00 for case of 18.
Not bad at all.
 
Waiting to try the Mint Flavor they have!
Looks Delish and I love Mint!!
 
If your insterested in trying Mayesa
 
 
 
 
Wegman's currently sells Mayesa Cacao!
 
 
 
If you have a question or comment, Contact Mayesa!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment