Background

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Bulu Box


 
 
Bulu Box: This box provides a well-rounded sampling of all health and nutrition products. Each box contains 4 to 5 premium samples plus lifestyle extras like gym gift cards or DVDs from time to time. Every box is a feel good discovery.
Bulu Box Weight Loss: As the first and only weight loss subscription box, this box was designed specifically to help you lose weight! Each box contains 4 to 5 premium weight loss items such as vitamin and supplement samples, fitness gear and healthy eating tools. Discover products to help you succeed with weight loss.

How It Works

 
Bulu Box is the best way to discover health, nutrition and weight loss products. Each monthly sample box is filled with 4 to 5 premium products selected to help you feel your best. Look forward to a new mix monthly for both women and men that include: vitamins, weight loss, energy, protein, digestion, sleep support, fitness DVDs, healthy food utensils and more.
Earn an easy 50 points ($5) or more each month by reviewing, sharing and completing short surveys. Use your Reward Points to purchase full-size version of the products that work best for you!
 
Four Easy ways to get your Bulu Box
~$10 Month to Month Subscription~
~$30 For 3 month Subscription~
~$60 For 6 months Subscription~
~$110 For a Yearly Subscription~
 
Sign Up, Sample, Review & Earn Rewards Points and Last but not least, Save on Full size Products!
 
 
Recently I received my very first Bulu Box for review! I was so excited to try something new!
Here is what I got!
 
October's Bulu Box
(Weight Loss)
 
What's included:
2 - PowerBar Performance Energy Blends
1 - 14 pill bottle of Shapeology
1- Ripped Cream
1- Erba Vita Acid
3- Zellies Xylitol Gum & Mints
1- Vivarin
Also One Month Free ($30 Value of Online Training)
 
 
 
PowerBar Performance Energy Blends
 
Fuel for your body before, during and after exercise with natural ingredients like banana's and blueberries! Energy Blends make the perfect on the go boosts. Very tasty I might add.
$13.59/6 servings
 
 
Shapeology Burn Blend
 
Most Thermogenics just help blast fat. Shapeology sends it running. With Clinically proven weight loss ingredients. Shapeology mimics the effects of high metabolism to help you lose weight fast! Plus, its liquid delivery system means you can feel it working imediately!
I started taking this a few days ago. Felt a little dizzy the first day, but I have been ok since.
I will add in my update as to how much weight lost after 14 pills taken!!
$39.99/60 capsules
 
 
Ripped Cream
 
Don't settle for weak coffee- make it as ripped as you are!
Ripped Cream is the first ever high - protein creamer packed with vitamin D3 and 11 amino acids!!
My fiance tried this one.  He tried it in his morning coffee. We couldnt get all of it to break up, so he was not a fan of lumps in his coffee. Also he wasn't to keen on the flavor.  But he did notice the energy he had throughout the day. Which is a big plus!  He said he was try it again!
$11.99/8oz
 
Vivarin
 
Driven by caffeine, Vivarin is a safe and effective method to keep your mind and body alert and focused. Use it in the morning instead of coffee or before a workout to maximize efficiency.
I gave this a shot since I like energy drinks.  This packs a punch, but alot slower.  Unfortunately, It made my heart race. That I wasn't a fan of. I thought it was just me, so I had my fiance try it.  His took longer, but he didnt have the racing heart, but he had a crashing point. All he wanted to do was sleep.  Thats not good! 
Now this is our opinion only! Others might not have the same reactions.
$11.90/40 Count
 
 
Zellies Xylitol Gum & Mints
 
Xylitol, found in Zellies Gum and Mints, rids the mouth of sticky harmful bacteria while promoting growth of tooth - protective bacteria.
So far, I have tried only the Spearmint Gum one, and it tastes no different than regular spearmint gum. Which I am guessing is a good thing.
$12.50/100 servings
 
Erba Vita Acid
 
A balanced PH creates a health balance within your digestive system to maximize your metabolism and keep your body happy and regular. Create a feeling of whole body wellness by keeping your digestive system in check.
I am going to take this one after I am done Shapeology. I will post an update on my opinion!
$15.59/30 Servings.
 
Online Training
 
Daily Burn allows you to burn fat anywhere by giving you access to an enormous library of workouts spanning all area's of fitness. The best part? The videos are accessible on any device and any where you have an internet connection!
$30.00 Value!
Free with Bulu Box!!
 
 
 
I love Bulu Boxes so much I actually am in the process of ordering my own month to month order.
 
 
For More Information Community Page
 

                                                                     Twitter


Interested in buying products?
Visit Bulu Shop

 
 
 
 
 


 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment