Background

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My Favorite Make up!






I decided to do a review on some of my Avon products.  Even though some of the products are discontinued I still love them.
 
First, My favorite, Glimmersticks Eye Liner!!
Comes in a bunch of colors!
I got the sample set for Christmas last year.
 
 
My set includes:
 
Smokey Grey (Which has a green tint on me)
Blue Flare (I marked the picture wrong)
Plum Pearl
Bronze
 
 
I Love Glimmersticks!
This has become my favorite liner. Its nothing like drugstore's liners. I still think its better than Covergirl and N.Y.C.
I love the fact that where I put it, thats where it stays.
I have the blackest black also, which is the darkest black I can find.
Some of the colors I have found out that have a big too much sparkle/shine to them.
Others are perfect.
I do a combo liner with the blackest black and the blue flare.  The blue gives my look the pop look.
 
I never have had any complaints with Avon Glimmersticks!
 
Also in the picture is my favorite, Lip Gloss, Called Hollywood Lights - in Berry.
 
 
I can't rave enough about this lip gloss! I wish they never discontinued it.  Some flea markets and other stores still sell this product so maybe you will get lucky.
Easy to put on. Not Messy. Smooth.
 
Say your at a club, its dark & you want to do a touch up?
Not only does this lip gloss come with a mirror on the outside..
 

 
The best part...TADA  Let there be light!
 

I swear this was the smartest invention.
 
But like I said, sadly they discontinued Hollywood Lights.
 
 
 
Also in the above picture I have my semi favorite, Precision Glimmers Eye Shadow.
I like it but I don't. It takes a few passes (dips) for the color to be dark/bold, but unfortunately, if you press to hard, what you already put on, comes right off.
It is definitely good as a highlight color.
See its got this sponge like applicator, that slides into the bottom where the eye shadow is, it makes sense but doesn't work well.
I like it because of the color. Its a Pretty Blue. After everything I just said, I still put up with all the extra crap. LOL
 
 
Hope you enjoyed a small little taste of some of my favorite products.
Please remember this is my opinion! I do not need yours!
 
Questions for Avon?
 
 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment