Background

Monday, September 23, 2013

YakPak Retractable Leash



Now your favorite Yakpak prints can be just as stylish for the furry friends in your life. Our retractable leashes are a fun accessory to add to any doggie's walk in the park.
 
I love Yak Pak.  Especially their bags.  Such a unique style.  When they started coming out with Dog accessories I was very excited.  I recently received the Yak Pak Rectractable Dog Leash in the mail.  I could not wait to try it out. It came with a cool doggy pick up poopy bag. 
 
I have a few pro's and con's about it.  :(  I orginally picked this leash because it said for puppies up to 77lbs.  I thought great, a new leash for my puppy Brooklyn, who is at 55lbs.  Nope Totally wrong.  Kept locking up bad. At one point I had to take it off her just to get the button to unlock.  So here is the good news.  As you can see above and below, I tried it with my other dog Piper, who is all of 13lbs.
 
Much better,  I could walk her with out any problems!! No locking, twisting. No issues at all. 
I took her out last night, sorry no pictures I have a crappy smartphone.  The light was helpful.  We could see where we were walking. Piper enjoyed it as well, She could see what was coming at her.
:)
 
 
But all in the end, Piper was one happy puppy!
 
My rating for it so far:  7 out of 10.  Only because the package lies & its construction isnt that great.
Is it worth buying?  Yea, but only small dogs, Id say under 20lbs.  Anything more and I think you will run into the problem I had.  If your dog is a puller, this is not the product for you.
 
Like I said before, I very much enjoy Yak Pak's products!!! They need to make some small changes to the Doggy Dept, but other than that, their products, especially their bags!! Are well worth the price!!
 
I own the Yak Pak Turquoise Zebra Messenger Bag!
I Love it very much.  Has a lot of room.  My son loves it too.
 
 
Here is alittle about Yak Pak
 
Founded in 1989 Yak Pak is a New-York based lifestyle brand that manufactures a full range of products, including backpacks, messenger bags and casual accessories for the teen and college consumer. First started out of a college dorm room, Yak Pak has proven to be a pioneer in the backpack industry.
 
You can check them out for more information at Yakpak.com
 
Where you can buy Yak Pak Products
Amazon for Puppy Products ranging about $15.00
For Bags and more visit the stores listed below!



 
 
If you have any questions please feel free to leave a message for me.
Thanks again.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment