Background

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

aRoma Ball

A Roma Ball
 
 
By:
 
 
About these cute little guys
 
The sense of smell is one of our most powerful senses - It has the power to transform our emotions, which are highly generated from what we smell. Scent can take us to another place - and time. Each squeeze of these Lycra covered Pure Aromatherapy Promotional Ball is waiting to take you to your own chosen destination.
 Each color has its own scent and aromatherapy effect. A woven label is sewn into each ball listing its specific aromatherapy benefit.
 
Wondering what each color smells like??
 
Blackout - Black
Gumball - Blue
Fresh Apple - Green
Citrus Blast - Orange
Fresh Berries - Red
 
 
We received the Lime green Aroma Ball!!  Two were sent to me. I gave one to my grandmom and kept one for myself.  After about a week, I called her and asked her what she thought.
She said the same thing as me.  The smell was still and strong as the first day, never smushed or flattened.  Has a very nice densitiy to it.  Is a very good ball to use to keep those fingers in movement.
My grandmom loves Aroma Ball.  She asked if I can get more. Each ball is 2 1/2" diameter
Imprinted Area on each ball is 1 3/8" diameter.
The only thing I didnt like about these stress balls, After squeezing them for a while, the smell stayed on my hands. 
Other than that no complaints.
 
So heres the thing about that.  I ordered mine off of a promotional site.  Meaning, they send customers multiples of the product for like a get your company name out there type thing.
So I figured since I wanted something different to give out at my wedding as thank yous, this would be a great idea.
 
To order them from Handstands, they come 100 in a box. @ $3.65 each ball. ($365) You are able to order samples like I did.
 
 
 
Good news!! I did some reseach, If you don't want to buy 100 of them its ok. You can buy only one.
Each ball $3.99!!!!!
Their Smells include:
the ones as above and Mango!!
Yum!
 
For more information or to order these little buggers, check out http://www.handstandspromo.com/stress-relief/aroma-ball/
 
 
Any questions? Contact Them
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment