Background

Monday, October 17, 2016

Argan Hair Strengthening Mask by H.Y. Vitamins

Argan Hair Strengthening Mask
By H.Y Vitamins

(Made in Israel)


I must say how nice my hair feels now.  Soft and smooth.  But the product feels a bit oily to me. I decided to only use the product twice a month.  Giving my hair the needed care with out over oiling my hair.  My hair is naturally oily after a day.  I love this product so much that I wouldn't stop using it because of that.  Just have to fit it into my schedule.  

After about a 4 to 5 uses (month and a half), I have noticed my hair has become more fuller. I recently cut alot of my hair off to help my hair grow in healthy.  This has been an added boost to my hair.  My hairs not brittle, much stronger. Not falling out as easy.  This is definitely a keeper.

ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

Argan has an entire line of deep conditioning hair masks.  These replenish nutrients and deeply conditions THIN HAIR right down to the roots.

Works on your scalp to hydrate and repair the hair so it grows back in healthy and full. 

If your hair is stressed out and over worked.. even fried, you must try this unique herbal blend that will soothe scalp inflammation and nourish the hair directly.  Giving you a reason to have more Volume, Bounce and Shine.

Completely Alcohol Free

No Sulfates or Parabens

THIS COMPANY DOES NOT TEST ON ANIMALS

To visit the website please visit H.Y Vitamins
For a direct link to all Argan products, Argan Products
To check out all the Keratin products Keratin Gold Series





No comments:

Post a Comment