Background

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Homemade Infinity Charm Bracelets

Infinity Charm Bracelets.
By Julianna.

Thank you for all your support!

Welcome!
Trying to find new ways to sell my bracelets is hard work.
So I figured why not try my blog.

My neice told me one day she wanted a new bracelet but wanted something different and unique. Just like she was.
She knows how much I (her Aunt) loves to make jewelry. 
We gave something new a try.

Had a lot of trial and errors.
But we got the hang of it.
Each bracelet is made with love.
I was diagnosed two years ago with arthritis.  Making these keeps my hands moving. Takes longer to make but is a big help.

We started out with simple colors, one or two charms, now six months later we are on a roll.

Made from any of the following:
- wax cord
- alloy cord
- sterling silver charms
- leather
And others!

You can wear them all day. In and out of the water. They will not tarnish  or fall apart.
I wear mine in the pool and into the ocean. I never take it off.

Currently,  I sell mine for $15 each.
They are 6" long with a 2" extender. 

I do ship. Payments made to paypal.
Here are some pictures of the ones I have for sale now. 
(Green Hope)

(Pink double heart)

(Pink/Blue butterfly)

(Black birds)

(Purple Besties)

(Pink/White Love)

(Black/Blue dragonfly)

(White dragon)
(Little Pink)

Send me a email. Put in the subject Infinity bracelets. 


Hope everyone enjoys them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment