Background

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Simply Straws

 

 
ABOUT US
 

In 2011, the Sladics' family began “Simply Straws”, a reusable drinking straw alternative to the common plastic straws. With a passion to educate the public on the effects of plastic pollution, and a commitment to work with organizations minimizing plastics-we began.
"After 31 years as a Dental Hygienist I discovered that I was always adapting mediocre products to help my patients with dental problems such as teeth sensitivity, staining and erosion issues.  I felt compelled to provide a product for my patients that was safe for them and the environment," says Cyndi Sladics, mother and founder of Simply Straws. "Talking this over with my family we all agreed it was time to make a product that I was confident to recommend and know it was the best of the best for my patients. We took my knowledge of science and health, my husband’s love of creating, my son's youthfulness and my daughters’ passion to protect the environment to provide for you our reusable drinking straws. A solution to a problem that effects all of us."
 
Together we have collaborated to form “Simply Straws”, where we have consciously chosen to care.  Our products are reusable, sustainable, durable, biodegradable and handmade with intention in USA. Our colors are non-toxic, our materials bpa free, our sleeves made from fair-trade, organic hemp, flax, and cotton. Our web hosting and printing powered by eco energy, we use non-toxic dyes and fsc certified 100% post consumer recycled paper for business material.  All packaging is compostable.
 
 
Recently I received two (2) free samples from Simply Straws.  It was part of my monthly subscriptions. Definitely something different and reuseable.  Thats the best part.   
 
 
I have the green one, in the above picture and a bent one for my son.
He loves his. I broke the straw I had in one of my reuseable to go cups, so I replaced it with this one.  Fits perfect. Doesn't match, but that just means I buy more of them.  :)
 
If those of you who are interested in Bundles for yourself or as gifts.  Please Click Here!
 
They have 9 colors, including clear and this months color is Teal.
Straws are made from Borosilicate glass, which is the strongest commercially available glass
BPA FREE
NON TOXIC colors
Non-porous and hypo-allergenic
Superior durability
Helps minimize Teeth Sensitivity and Erosion
Reduces Teeth Staining
Available in 9mm & 12mm only
Both microwave and dishwasher safe
Main ingredients: Quartz Sand (silica) and boron oxide
Handmade in the California
 
Colored Straws cost $8.25 each.
 
Clear come in skinny, classic and wide.
6", 8", and 10"
 
Starting at $7.00 each!
 
Bent Straws start at $8.00 each.
 
 
New!
Etching
 
 
I have been thinking about buying these as party thank you's for my wedding shower. Inexpensive and earth friendly!
 
Please check out their website at www.simplystraws.com
For questions or comments
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for viewing my page.
 
All products received are free of charge for purpose of this review!
 
All of my Blog Posts are copyrighted. Please refrain from copying my posts.
 
Thanks
 
~Juli~
2013
(All of my Blogs are CopyRighted)
 
 
(This Blog Post is also on my www.LoveFallen2013.blogspot.com, This blog is that ones replacement)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment